Our ambition is to provide support relative to relocation, social integration, living and working in the Leuven region. International House Leuven is the vibrant hub for local networking and community building. It strengthens and showcases Leuven’s diverse and international character.
Concretely, we offer the following:
- all relevant information in English available on one central portal website
- a single point of contact for questions relating to living in Leuven (visits or consultations after appointment only)
- regular newcomers' evenings, providing an opportunity for newly arrived people to get an introduction to their new home city and ask any questions that may pop up during those first weeks
- regular information sessions and workshops on a variety of topics such as renting, healthcare, culture shock,...
- the opportunity to join a range of social activities such as going to the theatre, cooking workshops, guided walks,...
- a monthly newsletter announcing all our activities as well as language neutral regional events combined with other "good to knows"
- information mornings on (re)launching your career in Leuven and an intensive dual career track