Way2Work are interactive meetups providing everything you need to know to confidently enter the Belgian job market. The meetings take place twice a month, are moderated by professional job coaches and the session are in English.
Navigating the Belgian job market can be a daunting task. From how to write a great CV to the languages you need to speak, launching your career in a new country can be overwhelming - and almost like a full-time job in itself. But it doesn't have to be this way.
The Way2Work meetups are where you'll get all the answers to your career-related questions and more. Facilitated in English by the International House Leuven and hosted by Isabelle & Marjolein from SkillbuilderS, this informal get together will provide you a clear path and concrete guidance to (re)launch your career in Belgium with ease and confidence.
What you'll get:
- Guided dialogues to answer those frequently asked questions about finding a job in Belgium
- Special career-themed presentation to support your career development journey
- Connect with like-minded international talent that shares job-related experiences such as yours
- This combination of information, learning, and networking will empower you with the right tools to enhance your professional development journey and achieve your ultimate career objectives
- Flexibility, as you needn't commit to the entire series. You come once, twice, ten times or every session, that's completely up to you
- As a bonus, the International House staff are usually around too, so it's a nice occassion to get other information about life in Leuven as well.
You are welcome to join this informal event free of charge. Regsitration is not mandatory, although we kindly ask that you do register beforehand. It will help us greatly to prepare the meetings. That being said, walk-ins are very welcome too!
The next step in your career is just a couple of clicks away...
Register for the session(s) of your choice here.
SkillBuilderS is family business that supports companies & individuals since 1986 in discovering, developing & launching their talents in their search for durable workplace happiness.
The most important services: coaching job seekers, outplacement, career guidance, assessment & development, durable organization & talent development
About the coach(es):
Marjolein studied Adult Educational Sciences and spent her career so far working with non-native speakers. It all started at The Red Cross, but since 2019 you can find her coaching highly educated non-native speakers.
Isabelle has a background in Social Work & Communications Management. She has coaching experience with over 55’s & non-native Dutch job seekers. Since 2022, she works as jobcoach in the region of Flemish-Brabant, where she engages with companies/partners in order to help job seekers find their newest professional challenge.
Internationals looking to start, or re-start, their careers in Belgium/Leuven