Free workshop: CV & motivation letter (14th ed)
Are you an international in Leuven and want to rework your CV and motivation letter to fit the Belgian job market?
The International House Leuven is hosting a new edition of the free workshop on CV & motivation letter writing. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will cover CV and motivation letter guidelines for jobhunting in Belgium, give you some examples and some food for thought.
The presentation will be followed by a 15 min Q&A and some time to network.
During the workshop, two example CV's of participants will be discussed. If you would like to get feedback on your own CV during the live session and are willing to share with others, please send in your CV at the latest 3 days in advance to email@example.com. Two CVs will be selected randomly from those sent in.
- After the workshop you will receive a handout via email with all information (so please make sure your email address is correct!).
- The presentation and discussion will be in English.
- Participation is free, but registration is required.
- Everybody's time is equally valuable so please respect the starting hour.
- Because of current restrictions you will be asked to show a covid-safe ticket at the entrance. Additionally, this event will be BYOB (bring your own beverage) and a mask must be work when moving through the building.
- Register now, here, via Eventbrite
Looking forward to seeing you at the International House!
09:30 - 10:45