Workshop: Energy Boosting for Parents
This workshop brings awareness regarding life's challenges to the parents of babies, children and teens in an international environment.
About this workshop
Questions we will cover during this workshop:
- Did you choose to be an international parent?
- Would you like to improve your energy and feel more in balance with yourself and your children?
- How can you comprehend feeling overwhelmed while navigating through transitions in your life as a parent or family?
- Would you like to understand your kids and teens better and be able to guide them through a healthier path?
- Are you familiar with the term Third Culture Kid?
- Do you know what The Reverse Culture Shock is and the impact it can have on your children?
- Would you like to choose a healthier family life as an expat?
Parents who take part will be guided towards a more balanced way of life.
You will discover not only how to improve your energy, but also how to save it and spend it in a more efficient way.
By looking at your kids differently, you can improve your communication with them and build more trust within your parent-child relationship.
You will gain insight into what balanced family nourishment looks like.
Interactive exercises will be organised for the parents that want to participate, things you can start implementing straight away in your daily life at home.
When: September 15th; 9:30-12:00
Where: International House Leuven (Tiensevest 60)
Price: Free (learn why our events are free here)
About our Volunteers:
This workshop is held by 2 of the International House's volunteers, Veronica and Broes, who started Juglans, Mind Body Coaching for Internationals. Veronica is a transactional analysis, trauma, life and family coach, and Broes is a certified nutrition and health coach.
Veronica and Broes coach expats and their families, and have 20+ years of experience as expats themselves, so they understand the needs of internationals and their families. Complementing each others coaching skills, Veronica focuses on the mental wellbeing which is inherently connected to the body, and Broes focuses on the physical wellbeing which has a big impact on the mind as well. In return, both lead to better performance and enjoyment of life. They support parents in a practical, objective and non-judgemental way.
09:30 - 12:00