A women`s circle is a gathering of women for women. We come together to create a safe space and supportive environment, so whatever lives in us may be seen, heard, felt, and experienced without judgment.
We come together to share, listen, connect with our ourselves and our sisters in the circle. We come together to talk, laugh, cry, become still and most important to encourage each other in our journey through life.
The women`s circle invites you to just BE, to be a woman together. A space for you, for what is needed in the moment. Welcome to hold the essence of your BEING in your heart!
What to expect:
- 1,5 hours of quality time for yourself
- Arriving and gathering in the seated circle
- Centering and gentle movement (some gentle yoga) to fully arrive in the space, in our body, get our energy flowing and leave the day behind
- Creation of the altar in the center of our circle: adding your flower, candle and/or sacred object that you brought
- Open sharing circle: each one lightening a tea-light to call herself present, introduce herself and share some words about herself as well as what brought her to that circle
- Closing of the open sharing circle with a meditation
- Music: invitation to move and stretch your body in a way that feels good.
What to bring:
- Flower, candle and/or sacred object for creating together the altar/mandala in the center of our circle.
- Your water bottle
- A blanket, pillow, mat, etc. to be comfortable sitting on the ground (there will be chairs available if you don't want to sit on the ground)
Women of all ages welcome to join!
17:30 - 19:00