A women`s circle is a gathering of women for women. We come together to create a safe space and supportive environment, so whatever lives in us may be seen, heard, felt, and experienced without judgment.
We come together to share, listen, connect with our ourselves and our sisters in the circle. We come together to talk, laugh, cry, dance, move, become still and most important to encourage each other in our journey through life.
The women`s circle invites you to just BE, to be a woman together. A space for you, for what is needed in the moment. Welcome to hold the essence of your BEING in your heart!
What to expect:
- 1,5 hours of quality time for yourself
- Arriving and gathering in the seated circle
- Centering and gentle movement (some gentle yoga) to fully arrive in the space, in our body, get our energy flowing and leave the day behind
- Creation of the altar in the center of our circle: adding your flower, candle and/or sacred object that you brought
- Open sharing circle: each one lightening a tea-light to call herself present, introduce herself and share some words about herself as well as what brought her to that circle
- Closing of the open sharing circle with a meditation
- Music: invitation to move and stretch your body in a way that feels good.
- This month we will meet at IH volunteer Viktoria's Ayuryoga studio in Herent. You can come by bus, car or bike (p.s. it is a lovely bike ride along the canal from Leuven)
What to bring:
- Flower, candle and/or sacred object for creating together the altar/mandala in the center of our circle.
- Your water bottle
- There will be yoga mats available to use
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes in advance, as we will start right at 17:30
Women of all ages welcome to join!
Registration required via Eventbrite or Meetup as there are a limited amount of spots.
IMPORTANT!: If you sign up but then can no longer come, please let us know at least 5 hours in advance, this event is led by an International House volunteer dedicating her free time and studio for the benefit of the international community, please respect her time and efforts by committing to your registration. If you do not cancel your reservation in advance, we will charge a 15€ no show fee. Thanks for your understanding.
17:30 - 18:50