Webinar: Start your career in Leuven (2nd ed.)
The International House Leuven is hosting a free webinar on starting or re-starting your professional life in Leuven. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will give internationals an overview of where to start your job search as well as opportunities for volunteering and other ways to continue your professional path.
A 40 min presentation will be followed by a 15 min Q&A
- Where to find vacancies, volunteer possibilities, etc.
- (International) companies in Leuven and Belgium
- Belgian labour contracts, extra-legal benefits, holidays, where to get your foreign diploma recognized
- Further education opportunities
- Starting your own business/becoming freelancer, first steps, platforms to help starting your own business in Flanders
- Work permits
- Recognition of international qualifications
- What can VDAB do for you
- And more…
The presentation will be given in English.
To participate, please register via our EventBrite page. A Zoom link will be sent to registered participants on Friday 8 May.
10:00 - 11:00