Tap into the hidden labour market (14th ed.)
How to find hidden career opportunities via networking and LinkedIn.
MOVED ONLINE: Because of the amount of participants signed up for this workshop we have decided to move it online.
The International House Leuven is hosting a new edition of the free workshop (online) on how to successfully network your way to your next career goal. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will cover the WHY and HOW of networking for internationals on the job hunt in Belgium, give you tips and include insights about setting up your LinkedIn profile and using LinkedIn for your job search.
The 90 minutes of the workshop will include a presentation, a practical exercise to analyse your (future) network, a 15 minute Q&A, and networking.
What did you always want to know about networking? Where do you struggle? Do you have specific questions about cultural differences in networking? Send your question in advance!
- The presentation will be given in English
- A handout will be sent to participants afterwards (so please make sure your email address is correct!)
- Everybody's time is equally valuable, please respect the starting hour
- Because of the current restrictions you will be asked to show a covid-safe ticket at the entrance. Additionally, this event will be BYOB (bring your own beverage).
- Register now,here, via Eventbrite
Looking forward to seeing you there!
18:00 - 19:30