Partner Event: LinkedIn Workshop for Freelancers with Jenny Björklöf
You are good at your trade. But you hate selling. You have a LinkedIn profile, but you are not sure how to use it to its full advantage.
In this workshop, you will learn how to use LinkedIn to get more customersby Jenny Bjorklof. She is a freelancer herself and has used LinkedIn as her main tool connect with potential customers.
In the beginning, Jenny doubted about having worthwhile information to share and putting herself out there on LinkedIn. But she found a way of experimenting and sharing while learning.
Join to learn from her real-life and personal experience at this workshop. To this day she didn’t have to do even one cold call and have mainly used LinkedIn to get customers.
Sign up today and start finding your customers online.
Limited seats available - there is only space for max 15 ambitious freelancers to ensure interactivity.
Who should join?
- Independent professionals, freelancers, consultants, self-employed, entrepreneurs or someone who wants to start his/her own business will get the most out of this workshop.
- You want to learn how to use LinkedIn effectively to generate more leads and improve personal brand.
- You have no time, no budget. You don’t like to sell.
- You might be afraid of "putting yourself out there". You want to learn how to showcase your work without that it feels like you are full of yourself.
- You have a profile on LinkedIn but you don't use it actively
During this 2.5 hour interactive, practical and fun workshop you will learn how to:
- Part 1: Optimise your profile - turn your LinkedIn profile into a sales page. You will tweak your profile during the workshop (bring your laptop)
- Part 2: Find and get more and better connections - and what to do to turn them into a customer. Learn if Sales Navigator & Premium is worth it for you.
- Part 3: Write and share engaging content that will get the attention of your prospects. Including checklists and templates for creating content.
After each part, there is time to work on each individual profile, ask questions and get feedback about your profile and content
Next to attending an information-packed and fun workshop you get:
- Templates and checklists to help you with your LinkedIn marketing in a time-saving.
- To enjoy great networking with fellow entrepreneurs & freelancers (many previous participants have said this was a surprising and very good benefit of joining)
- To deduct the cost as a tax-deductible, professional expense
Register via Eventbrite here.
This workshop is part of a series run by Jenny throughout Belgium.
Facebook: Freelancers in Belgium
LinkedIn: Jenny's tour dates
09:30 - 12:00