Outing to the theatre: Pygmalion (in English + backstage tour)
Join us to go see a comedy put on by Trivial Muffins fully in English: Pygmalion!
While Pygmalion may not immediately ring a bell, it's the original name of the play written back in 1913 that became box office hit My Fair Lady with Audrey Hepburn.
Trivial Muffins are now performing the original play in English in Leuven. An opportunity that International House gladly took to organise an evening out! 20 seats (row G) are reserved for the showing of Pygmalion on Sunday, October 20. Exceptionally we get the opportunity to have a look behind the scenes as well, with a backstage tour starting at 18:30.
Join us at the Stadschouwburg to take in this English Victorian era comedy. Tickets are only € 10 and the play is presented in English with Dutch and French subtitling. While you can buy tickets online, there's a special ordering procedure if you want to be seated with us:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add "IHL - ticket Pygmalion" in the subject line of your email
- Mention your name, email address and also the number of tickets you want
- You will receive an email back with payment instructions. Tickets are 10€ and can be paid with PayConiq or bank transfer (details will be provided). Once payment is received you will be emailed your ticket.
- Meet us on Sunday October 20th at the gate left from the Stadschouwburg at 18:30 to join the complimentary backstage tour. For those not joining the tour, the play itself starts at 19:30 sharp.
You're obviously welcome to select another row via the online ticketing system if you prefer. There is also a showing on Saturday which you could attend privately.
The Trivial Muffins website and the page of the play can be found by clicking here.
18:30 - 21:30