Info session: Start Your Career in Leuven (15th ed)
Are you an international in Leuven and ready to tackle the local labour market? Then this in-person info session is for you!
The International House Leuven is hosting a new edition of the free info session on starting (or re-starting) your professional life in Leuven. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will give internationals an overview of where to start your job search as well as opportunities for volunteering and other ways to continue your professional path.
A 40 min presentation will be followed by a 15 min Q&A and networking.
- Where to find vacancies, volunteer possibilities, etc.
- (International) companies in Leuven and Belgium
- Belgian labour contracts, extra-legal benefits, holidays, where to get your foreign diploma recognized
- Further education opportunities
- Starting your own business/becoming freelancer, first steps, platforms to help starting your own business in Flanders
- Recognition of international qualifications
- What can VDAB do for you
- And more…
- The presentation and discussion will be given in English
- A handout will be sent to participants afterwards (so please make sure your email address is correct!)
- Everybody's time is equally valuable, please respect the starting hour
- Registration deadline is 48h in advance.
- Becuase of the COVID-19 regulations, this will be a BYOB (bring your own beverage) event and a face mask must be worn while moving around the building
- Register now, here, via Eventbrite
10:00 - 11:15