Kick off your career in Leuven – Free information meeting
THIS SESSION IS FULLY BOOKED!
Are you new in Leuven and ready to tackle the local labour market but can use an overview of information first? Than this session is made for you!
The International House Leuven, in cooperation with Talent Interlock, offers the ‘Kick off your career in Leuven’ information meeting, giving newly arriving internationals an overview of where to start your job search as well as opportunities for volunteering and other ways to continue your professional path. Finding employment in a new country brings along a myriad of questions and a huge need for clarifications. That does not only imply knowing the most relevant job search sites but much more…
- Where to find vacancies, volunteer possibilities, networking moments, etc.
- (International) companies in Leuven and Belgium
- Belgian contracts, extra-legal benefits, holidays, where to get your foreign diploma recognized
- Further education opportunities
- Starting your own business/becoming freelancer, first steps, platforms to help starting your own business in Flanders
- Recognition of international qualifications
- What can VDAB do for you
- And more…
The presentation will be given in English. Tea, coffee and water will be provided.
We have reached capacity for this meeting. Register to our newsletter to stay informed on future dates.
09:00 - 12:30