Free info morning: (Re)Start your Career in Leuven (6th edition)
Are you an international in Leuven and ready to tackle the local labour market but can use an overview of information first? Than this session is made for you!
The International House Leuven is hosting an information meeting on starting or re-starting your professional life in Belgium. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will give internationals an overview of where to start your job search as well as opportunities for volunteering and other ways to continue your professional path.
**this info morning is repeated several times per year**
- Where to find vacancies, volunteer possibilities, networking moments, etc.
- (International) companies in Leuven and Belgium
- Belgian contracts, extra-legal benefits, holidays, where to get your foreign diploma recognized
- Further education opportunities
- Starting your own business/becoming freelancer, first steps, platforms to help starting your own business in Flanders
- Work permits
- Recognition of international qualifications
- What can VDAB do for you
- And more…
The presentation will be given in English. Coffee, tea and water will be provided.
This information morning is free* of charge but the number of places is limited, therefore online registration is mandatory via Eventbrite. Click here to secure your seat.
Keep up to date on events and activities for internationals in Leuven and register for our monthly newsletter on our website.
*and please help us to keep it that way. Because there always is a great deal of resources, time and energy invested. But we also know things happen; if you can't make it after all, please notify us via email email@example.com or update your registration on EventBrite. You'll make somebody on the waiting list happy :-)
09:00 - 12:30