Individual support sessions Belgian tax declaration
To bridge the gap between individual internationals in need of tax advice and the experts available, IH Leuven facilitates one-on-one support sessions with a fiscal specialist from SBB Accountants & Adviseurs
Dealing with the annual personal income declaration can be complicated for internationals in Belgium. While plenty of expertise is available in (larger) tax and consulting companies, for an individual it remains difficult to find the right professional assistance to adequately deal with sometimes complex cross-border situations.
In an effort to bridge the gap between individual internationals in need of tax advice and the experts available, IH Leuven facilitates one-on-one support sessions with a fiscal specialist from SBB Accountants & Adviseurs. Anti-corona measures apply obviously, please carefully read the instructions below.
Here's how it works:
- Consultations with a fiscal expert from SBB are available per slot of 25 minutes.
- Booking and payment go through the IH Leuven merely to keep things practical, our role is limited to that of facilitator.
- Upfront payment is required to secure your place.
- Refunds are possible up to 48h before your appointment, minus administrative fees (6,04 €).
- You receive a checklist of documents to prepare and to bring to your appointment.
- We strongly recommend that you test your access to Tax-on-Web beforehand!!! No meaningful assistance can be provided without this access so it is in your own best interest to try this well in advance! Any problems with Tax-on-Web that need to be solved during your consultation are considered part of your appointment i.e. taken out of the 25 minutes allocated.
- You may bring your own laptop, but it is not required.
- Everybody's time is equally important and the timing is strict. We recommend that you arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to set up, we foresee a separate waiting area (and preferably at least 5 minutes before). For practical reasons we cannot accommodate for late arrivals.
- To allow us to disinfect work surfaces and prepare for new arrivals, we need to clear the room at the end of your appointment.
- Wearing face masks is compulsory from the moment you enter the building until you leave again and therefore also during the consultation.
- In case you need more time then the allocated 25 minutes, you will need to book a second slot for another time.
Do you have any other questions? Feel free to get in touch: info@InternationalHouseLeuven.be
To book an appointment, please visit our external event page.
09:00 - 17:00