Free info session: Healthcare in Belgium
The Belgian healthcare system is considered to be one of the best in Europe. From family doctors to specialist consults at the hospital and reimbursement for a gym membership; how does the Belgian healthcare system work and what do you as an international need to know?
During this in-person info session we'll cover the following topics:
- overview of the Belgian healthcare system
- the difference between mandatory healthcare, additional services and additional insurance
- reimbursement of medical costs
- what to do upon arrival in Leuven/Belgium
- where to find a doctor, dentist, specialist,....
- what to do when you get ill
- this info session is free but registration is required via the google form below
- the session will be given in English
- you can send in questions when registering
- the slides will be distributed afterwards so make sure your e-mail address is correct
19:00 - 20:30