SOLD OUT Free webinar: understanding your payslip
SOLD OUT Belgian payslips for beginners! Because your monthly payslip is a lot more than just the gross and net salary.
Webinar will be repeated later in 2021 - new date announced via newsletter, website and social media
Are you one of those people that read a payslip diagonally, straight to the essential point: the net salary? And if the amount is more or less the same as last month, you just assume everything is ok?
You are certainly not alone, a lot of Belgians do exactly the same. Gross, net, allowances, premiums, benefits in kind, tax deductions and social security contributions ... it all looks so (unnecessarily) complicated.
A Belgian payslip may never be without its mystery, but you needn't be a payroll professional to get to grips with the basics. This webinar will cover the most common elements and allow you to understand and check the amounts mentioned. Because understanding your payslip is not a luxury and actually also not that difficult once you know what to look for. Imagine receiving a receipt at the supermarket with just the total on it - you wouldn't accept that either, right?
- Our speaker is Julie Rousseau, Senior Legal Consultant Legal & Reward at Acerta Consult
- The presentation and Q&A will be in English
- To receive the Zoom link, please register before Wednesday 13 Jan 23:30
- The handout will be e-mailed to participants afterward
- Registration link (external via EventBrite)
10:00 - 11:30