Free webinar: Healthcare in Belgium
SOLD OUT! The Belgian healthcare system is considered to be one of the best in Europe. From family doctors to specialist consults at the hospital and reimbursement for a gym membership; how does the Belgian healthcare system work and what do you as an international need to know?
During this webinar we'll cover the following topics:
- overview of the Belgian healthcare system
- the difference between mandatory healthcare, additional services and additional insurance
- reimbursement of medical costs
- what to do upon arrival in Leuven/Belgium
- where to find a doctor, dentist, specialist,....
- what to do when you get ill
- this webinar is free but registration is required
- the webinar will be given in English
- you can send in questions when registering or during the webinar
- registered participants will receive a Zoom link 24h before the webinar (check your spam filter!)
- the handout will be distributed afterwards so make sure your e-mail address is correct
- register via our activity page on EventBrite (deadline 20 March 23:00)
14:00 - 15:30