Free webinar: Healthcare in Belgium
The Belgian healthcare system is considered to be one of the best in Europe. From family doctors to specialist consults at the hospital and reimbursement for a gym membership; how does the Belgian healthcare system work and what do you as an international need to know?
During this webinar we'll cover the following topics:
- overview of the Belgian healthcare system
- the difference between mandatory healthcare, additional services and additional insurance
- reimbursement of medical costs
- what to do upon arrival in Leuven/Belgium
- where to find a doctor, dentist, specialist,....
- what to do when you get ill
- this webinar is free but registration is required
- the webinar will be given in English
- you can send in questions when registering or during the webinar
- registered participants will receive a Zoom link 24h before the webinar (check your spam filter!)
- the handout will be distributed afterwards so make sure your e-mail address is correct
- register via our activity page on EventBrite (deadline 20 March 23:00)
14:00 - 15:30