Free information morning: starting your professional life in Leuven (4th edition)
Are you an international in Leuven and ready to tackle the local labour market but can use an overview first? Then this session is made for you!
The International House Leuven is hosting an information meeting on starting or re-starting your professional life in Belgium. The speaker at this meeting, Leuven based Talent Interlock, will give internationals an overview of where to start your job search as well as opportunities for volunteering and other ways to continue your professional path.
- Where to find vacancies, volunteer possibilities, networking moments, etc.
- (International) companies in Leuven and Belgium
- Belgian labour contracts, extra-legal benefits, holidays, where to get your foreign diploma recognized
- Further education opportunities
- Starting your own business/becoming freelancer, first steps, platforms to help starting your own business in Flanders
- Work permits
- Recognition of international qualifications
- What can VDAB do for you
- And more…
The presentation will be given in English. Tea, coffee and water will be provided.
This information morning is free of charge but online registration is mandatory. Register via Eventbrite here.
09:00 - 12:30