ON HOLD - Dual Career Week (4th edition)
International House Leuven is once again offering a serie of five half-day workshops in one intensive training week aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the Belgian job market.
PROGRAM: (each day 9:00-12:30)
Monday: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
Tuesday: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
Wednesday: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
Thursday: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
Friday: Interview training
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
• Register to express an interest and to be contacted for the intake interviews. Group interaction is key, so only 12 places are available.
• All participants are requested to have at least followed the general information morning "Restart Your Career" (any of the previous editions) to ensure a good match between participants and program. Additionally, a short intake will be done over the Phone/Skype beforehand.
• Participation is free. International House Leuven offers the trainers, course material, the venue, the organisation and even the coffee but in return we ask commitment and active participation. Past experience has forced us however to instate a formal no-show policy. A no-show fee of 40 € will apply for every half-day session missed without valid reason (own illness or of a family member; with doctor's certificate).
Registration via our page on EventBrite on a first-come-first-served basis until capacity is reached.