Dual Career Week: 5 free workshops in one week
After a successful first edition, the International House Leuven is once again teaming up with Talent Interlock to offer a 5 half-day workshop series over a week aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the job market or to (re)launch your career in Belgium.
Day 1: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
Day 2: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
Day 3: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
Day 4: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
Day 5: Interview training
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
Participation is free but there are only 12 places available. To ensure a good match between participants and program we ask participants to have at least followed the general information morning. There will be one on October 8th and another on November 19th: (re-)starting your professional life in Leuven. Additionally, a short intake will be done over the Phone/Skype in November.
Registration required before 27 November 2019 via EventBite.