Dual Career Week: 5 free workshops in one week
A series of 5 half-day workshops in one week aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the job market or to (re)launch your professional career in Belgium.
Day 1: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
Day 2: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
Day 3: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
Day 4: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
Day 5: Interview training
AUDIENCE -- Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH -- During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
REGISTRATION: Participation is free but there are only 15 places available. To ensure a good match between participants and program we ask participants to have at least followed the general information morning. If you missed the session in March, there is one on the 4th of June: (re-)starting your professional life in Leuven. Additionally, a short intake will be done over the Phone/Skype in the beginnging of June.
This series is fully booked, but will be repeated in the last quarter of 2019.