Dual Career Program Online (8th ed.)
After multiple successful online editions we continue with (dual) Career Week: a series of five half-day webinars spread out over two training weeks aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the Belgian job market.
PROGRAM: 24, 26, 28, and 31 of January and 2 of February from 9:00-12:30, with the necessary breaks.
- 24 Jan: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
- 26 Jan: Application Documents: CV & motivation letter
- 28 Jan: Business networking. Tips for target networking in Belgium online and offline, including LinkedIn
- 31 Jan: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practicing your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
- 2 Feb: Job interview training with a recruiter
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
- Register to express an interest. Group interaction is key, so only 10 places are available. To register please send your CV and a short paragraph about your (professional) background and motivation to join to email@example.com. Trainers will contact you to let you know if you have been selected.
- All participants are requested to have at least followed one of the general information mornings "Restart Your Career in Leuven" (any of the previous editions) to ensure a good match between participants and program.
- Participation is free. International House Leuven offers the trainers, course material and organisation but in return we ask commitment to attend all five workshop days and active participation. Past experience has forced us however to instate a formal no-show policy. A no-show fee of 40 € will apply for every half-day session missed without valid reason (own illness or of a family member; with doctor's certificate).