Free (dual) Career Program - 9th ed.
After previous successful online editions we continue with (dual) career week edition 9, in-person: a series of five half-day workshops providing all the tools you need to enter the Belgian job market.
The Dual Career Program is fully booked, but you can still sign up for the wait list via the online form.
PROGRAM: 9:00-12:30 with the necessary breaks
- 30 May: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
- 31 May: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
- 1 June: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
- 2 June: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
- 3 June: Interview training
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
- Express interest by filling out and following the directions on this online form. Group interaction is key, so only 12 places are available.
- All participants are requested to have at least followed the general information morning "(re)start your career" (any of the previous editions) to ensure a good match between participants and program. Additionally, a short intake will be done over the phone/Skype beforehand.
- Participation is free. International House Leuven offers the trainers, course material and organisation but in return we ask commitment and active participation. Past experience has forced us however to instate a formal no-show policy. A no-show fee of 40 € will apply for every half-day session missed without valid reason (own illness or of a family member; with doctor's certificate).