Dual Career Program Online (5th edition)
International House Leuven is re-inventing the Dual Career Week!
For the 5th edition we are going online: a serie of five half-day workshops spread out over two training weeks aimed at providing all the tools you need to enter the Belgian job market.
PROGRAM: (12, 14, 16 , 19 and 21 October from 9:00-12:30 with the necessary breaks)
12 Oct: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
14 Oct: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
16 Oct: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
19 Oct: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
21 Oct: Interview training
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question "what am I good at and what do I want to do"?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
• Register to express an interest and to be contacted for the intake interviews. Group interaction is key, so only 12 places are available.
• All participants are requested to have at least followed the general information morning "Restart Your Career" (any of the previous editions) to ensure a good match between participants and program. Additionally, a short intake will be done over the Phone/Skype beforehand.
• Participation is free. International House Leuven offers the trainers, course material and organisation but in return we ask commitment and active participation. Past experience has forced us however to instate a formal no-show policy. A no-show fee of 40 € will apply for every half-day session missed without valid reason (own illness or of a family member; with doctor's certificate).
Register for an intake call via EventBrite.