Friday Coffee Morning
A coffee morning for anyone who is looking to make friends, or simply connect to other internationals.
International House Leuven organizes a coffee morning for those of you who like to chat and meet some friendly (new) faces. It's also a good place to ask questions, get answers and find out about what’s happening in Leuven. Our coffee morning is what you make it. So pop in and out whenever you like, see who is there, and say hi!
We meet every two weeks on Friday morning, usually at the International House Leuven itself although we tour coffee houses occasionally as well. More on that below.
Who's "we"? Well it varies a bit, but our regular hosts are Andy Whittle, a professional coach and fan of the IH since the early hours, joined by IH staff members Natalie and/or Anna. Generally we're anything between 5 to 20 participants, a nice mix of regulars and new folks. And we have room for more!
- the coffee morning goes from 10:30 until noon. Feel free to pop in and out at any point, no need to stay the entire time if that doesn't suit your own timing
- we offer coffee, tea and water. You’re very welcome to bring your own drink as well as our coffee machine is a barista’s nightmare :-)
- this week we will meet at the International House Leuven. We notify participants of any changes via Facebook, MeetUp, Eventbrite and via the WhatsApp group....
- ... by registering for the event you will receive a link to a private whatsapp group (new group as of August 10th), so feel free to join so you can keep up to date with venue changes and other last minute things.
- walk-ins are very welcome too!
Hope to see you at the Friday coffee morning!
10:30 - 12:00