Info session: Buying a Home in Leuven
What do you need to know when buying a flat or house in Leuven? During this in-person info session we will cover the basic need-to-knows about buying a home with a local real estate agent.
It can be a challenge to find a new home when you first arrive in Leuven. The system may be different than your last country of residence and the process can be overwhelming at first. BUT don't worry, we are here to help!
During this in-person info session, a local Real Estate agent will cover all the basics about buying, such as:
- Role of real estate agent
- Preparation is key (steps before visiting properties)
- How to search for properties
- Checklist visit
- Hands on approach to buying a property (how to make an offer)
- Offer accepted: next steps + looking into the additional costs
- Signing the deeds do’s and don’ts
After the presentation there will be a time for Q&A. Everything will be in English.
P.S. we will have coffee, tea, and water available
By registering, you consent to be added to the International House Leuven monthly newsletter, don't worry we don't spam and you can unsubscribe at any time.
19:00 - 21:00