6 Weeks of Mastery
A support group for entrepreneurs and freelancers focusing on achieving your goals.
Being a freelancer can sometimes feel like a lonely place, especially when starting out or before you have a big team to bounce your ideas out of. Working on all your priorities, keeping up with your never-ending to-do list, identifying an idea, and keeping it all together…
Let’s achieve your goals in a Mastermind Group!
WHAT: Mastermind is a community of like-minded people who are not shy about their even most audacious goals and ideas. The group can exchange ideas about what to do, ask for feedback, and support each other during the process. It is a safe space to express your ideas and thoughts without judgment or unwanted advice. The group is built with respect towards each other, respect for the goals, and celebrating achievements.
Participation in masterminds is voluntary and free of charge. However, if you decide to participate, it is a commitment! The meetings will be held weekly, and cancellations or missing them will reduce your effectiveness and affect the entire group.
WHO: freelancers who are working towards their goals. They have the space for communication and exchanging ideas from different areas to reinforce each other.
- Synergy effect - together, we can achieve more
- New connections with different people near you
- That “magical kick” we all sometimes need to start something
- Ability to take the “first step”
- Skills of getting feedback
- Other perspectives and other points of view
- Identifying your goal for months/half-year/year
- Weekly, during meetings, create sub-actions toward your goal
- In each session, share what has been done and the next steps for the following week
- Feedback structure - What worked well, or What did you like? What are the points for growth?
WHEN and DURATION: 6 weeks
Face-to-Face Meetings will take place weekly for 1,5-2 hrs meeting at a fixed time, 10-12 AM, at the International House Leuven
Thursday (July: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th; August: 3rd and 10th)
- No blaming, fighting, or criticizing
- One person talks at a time
- Each person gets equal time
- Feedback only upon request
Who Am I:
My name is Valeria, a Productivity Alchemist Coach dedicated to Empowering Ambitious Women to Master Work, Motherhood, and Everyday Life with Ease 🚀. As a certified coach according to ICF standards and an expert in productivity and organization, I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience. With three MBAs and over 10 years of working in large international companies, leading teams, and managing projects of different scales and locations, I'm well-equipped to support you on your journey toward success.
10:00 - 12:00