Do you want to be at the forefront of the international community in Leuven and join a unique collaborative platform? International House Leuven is looking for new Welcome Ambassadors to help improve the integration of newly arrived internationals and their families.
Are you a resident of the greater Leuven area and willing to commit time and energy in supporting an new international for an initial 6-month period to help them ease into life in Leuven. You can be from Leuven, other parts of Belgium or an international living in Leuven as long as you have a soft spot for and some knowledge about Leuven.
We want to improve the perception of Leuven as a great international community and career destination and thereby enhance your experience here. This is an exceptional opportunity, where we promise to do our best to make sure you become part of a fun and rewarding programme.
Why should you join (or nominate a friend)?
- Be recognized for your achievements as a Welcome Ambassador
- Be part of an interesting peer to peer storytelling platform, where the story is you
- Meet people from all over the world, who are also currently working here in Leuven
- Have some fun in the Leuven way mixing business and social life
- Make friends within the international community of Leuven
Applicants say yes to these points and apply:
- Love might be a strong word, but you are at least a fan of Leuven
- You are an outgoing person who likes to meet other like-minded people
- Would be interested in networking with the international community in Leuven
- Want to be part of a historic pilot that seeks to showcase Leuven as a future career destination to the world!
Are you interested in becoming a Welcome Host? Then you can click the button below to apply.
If you want to know more about the ins and outs of the program then you can read the handbook here.
Have you live in Leuven less than 6 months? Then check out the newcomer page.
Are you not sure if you qualify to be a welcome host, or do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org